What do stock traders, motorcycle owners, people with tattoos and people who have sex frequently have in common? They’re all a little more likely to break their iPhone, according to SquareTrade’s new research.
SquareTrade also found that these actions increase your risk of having an iPhone accident:
- Walking and using the iPhone at the same time
- Exercising with the iPhone
- Using the iPhone more than 1 hour per day
- Multi-tasking while using the iPhone
- Sleeping in bed with the iPhone
What do you think? Does the study ring true to you?