You may be ready to tackle your spring cleaning list 2023. But this year, consider using tech devices to help make your home as clean and germ-free as possible. Keep reading to learn more about the many types of tech that can help make your spring cleaning extra effective.
Sit Back & Let the Robot Mop Do the Work
The first thing on your spring cleaning list 2023 is a robot mop that mops for you. Thanks to the iRobot Braava jet m6 Robot Mop, this often tedious house cleaning task is much easier to handle.
This Wi-Fi-connected robot mop will “learn” the layout of your home to clean with minimal direction from you. That said, you can also program it to mop whenever and wherever you want.
The m6 model will:
- Clean the floor in precise rows
- Work on tile, stone, and hardwood floors
- Uses a precision jet spray to accurately tackle spills, mud, and more
You can also use a voice assistant like Alexa or Google Assistant, or the iRobot Home app, to ask the iRobot Braava jet m6 to take care of a specific area. For instance, if you spill your morning coffee on the kitchen floor, or Fido tracks in mud from the backyard to the living room, you can tell your robot mop to take care of the mess for you.
Speaking of Fido, you can also program the robot mop to avoid certain Keep Out Zones, including pet water and food bowls, and anything else you want the mop to avoid.
Clean the Air You Breathe With a Purifying Fan
When you think of your spring cleaning list 2023, you may only consider the various surfaces around your home that need to be sanitized. But the air that you breathe should also be part of your home cleaning routine. If you’re willing to spend the money for a top-of-the-line purifying fan, check out the Dyson Pure Cool TP01 purifying fan, which purifies the air in an entire room.
The purifying fan:
- Includes a HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in size, including pet dander as well as pollen
- Features powerful and efficient Air Multiplier technology, which draws in pollutants from the farthest corners of a room
- Will oscillate up to 70 degrees to help project the cleaned air throughout the room
- Is certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
The purifying fan can also work as a regular fan, helping to keep you comfortable on warm days through a stream of purified cooled air.
Other highlights of the fan include:
- A remote control that stores on the machine
- An easy-to-change filter
- A safe design with no dangerous sharp blades
Sanitize & Charge Your Smartphone at the Same Time
Since germs live on the surface of our phones, your smartphone should also be part of your spring cleaning list 2023. For example, the PhoneSoap 3 UV Phone Sanitizer & Charger will disinfect your phone while simultaneously charging it.
The PhoneSoap 3:
- Uses UV-C light technology to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria from your smartphone
- Works with all smartphones, as well as wallets and keys
- Increases your phone’s audio volume so you can still hear alarms and notifications when the phone is in the case
The PhoneSoap 3 also offers patented 360-degree disinfection that makes sure the UV-C light will reach even the smallest of nooks and crannies on your phone.
Clean & Sanitize Your Carpets With a Powerful Carpet Cleaner
Carpets collect dust, dander, germs, grime, and other things you don’t want around. Luckily, using a carpet cleaner will help make every carpet in your home as clean and sanitized as possible.
If you’re looking for a carpet cleaner, the TurboClean DualPro Pet Carpet Cleaner from Bissell is ready and able to remove embedded dirt in all of your carpets.
And while “pet” is in the name, you don’t have to share your home with a pet to use this carpet cleaner. It’s designed to tackle spills and messes of all sizes, as well as regular spring carpet cleaning.
The DualPro Pet Carpet Cleaner:
- Works on furniture upholstery and carpeted stairs by attaching the 3-inch Tough Stain Tool to the 8-foot hose
- Features a Four-Row DeepReach PowerBrush designed to reach and remove deep-down dirt
- Has an Express Clean Mode that will leave your carpets dry in about 45 minutes
The DualPro Carpet Cleaner also comes with a bottle of BISSELL PRO MAX Clean & Protect formula, so you’ll be ready to clean right away. You can also purchase a 40-oz bottle of BISSELL Deep Clean + Antibacterial Carpet Formula that eliminates more than 90% of bacteria that cause odors.
Another plus is that this carpet cleaner weighs less than 17 pounds, so it’s easy to move around your home.
Tech Helps You Tackle Your Spring Cleaning List 2023
Tech devices can definitely help you take care of your spring cleaning checklist. They’ll clean and sanitize various surfaces in your home, as well as the devices you use every day and the air that you breathe for a full clean feeling when you’re finished.