Summer vacations are an ideal time for you to enjoy some sun and relaxation, and they’re even more fun when you have the right items with you.
You can upgrade your summer vacations with things that help you stay comfortable, hydrated, entertained, and more.
Here are some of the best items you can use to level up your summer vacations:
1. Choose the CGear Sand-Free Beach Mat for a More Comfortable Beach Day
One of the most annoying parts of visiting the beach is dealing with sand after you get home. Luckily, the CGear Sand-Free Beach Mat lets sand sift through the mat. Because of the mat’s patented polyester layers, sand (plus dirt and dust) can only go in one direction, so the top of the mat stays sand-free.
This mat also features:
- A convenient carrying handle and elastic closure loop
- Water- and mold-resistant materials
- A UV-resistant surface
This mat lets wind pass through it along with sand, so the breeze won’t pick it up and blow it away, keeping your summer vacations at the beach virtually sand-free.
Even if you’re not going to the beach this summer, you can still use the mat, available in three sizes, for exercising, picnics, or just relaxing.
2. Snap Perfect Pics of Your Lake, Beach or Mountain Vacation With the Olympus Tough TG-6
With a waterproof camera, you can take beautiful photos on your summer vacations without worrying about damaging your device.
And if you choose the sturdy Olympus Tough TG-6, you can also even take pictures up to 50 feet underwater.
This digital camera has:
- 4x zoom capabilities
- A 3in. monitor
- 1040k resolution
- The ability to focus on objects as little as 1 cm. away from the lens
- A movie and sound recording system
- Red-eye reduction
- An anti-fogging design to prevent condensation on the lens
Several image filters and shooting modes are also available, including Beach and Snow, to make your vacation snaps really come to life.
3. Stay Hydrated on Your Summer Camping or Hiking Trips With the CamelBak Eddy +
If your summer vacations are spent mostly exploring the great outdoors, you need to think about safe water supplies before you go. One smart choice when it comes to staying hydrated is the CamelBak Eddy +, which is a bottle that uses a LifeStraw filter to remove unwanted bacteria and chemicals from water.
With this bottle you can take a long hike or go camping without having to bring all the water you need with you. Instead, you can use this water bottle and filter to drink from a nearby lake or stream or collect and filter rainwater.
This drinking vessel also:
- Holds 26 oz. with the filter (and 32 oz. without it)
- Is dishwasher-safe
- Made from 50% recycled material
- Features a convenient handle
- Comes in a variety of colors
4. Use the the Goal Zero Venture 35 Power Bank to Stay Plugged in During Your Summer Vacations
A power back is the perfect gadget to take on your summer vacations, whether you’re going camping or on a city tour, so you can keep your summer tech working on the go.
The Goal Zero Venture 35 power bank is waterproof and resistant to dirt and sand. It has a waterproof plug for the ports and a protective rubber sleeve to prevent damage when it’s not in use.
Other features of this power bank include:
- A USB-C port
- A USB-A port
- 3-hour charging time
- A built-in flashlight
- The ability to attach it to a solar panel to charge it anywhere
5. Bring Along a GPS Tracker From Trackimo to Keep Tabs on Luggage or Navigate a New Location
A road trip or flight is part of many summer vacations, and these trips can often be stressful and uncomfortable. During this time in transit, you can relax and improve your peace of mind with the right tech.
One example is the Trackimo 4G GPS Tracker, which you can keep in your suitcase to help you find your luggage if it gets lost. Or, you can give it to the kids or other family members so they can carry it while exploring new places, giving you peace of mind when you’re not with them.
This water-resistant tracker, which works indoors and outdoors, has tons of features, including:
- Alerts when it moves or changes speed
- Location data access with Android or iPhone apps anywhere you have 4G, 3G, or 2G cell phone service
- A panic button
6. Enjoy Your Favorite Book Wherever You Are With the Amazon Kndle Paperwhite E-Reader
For occupying yourself on trips during summer vacations, a digital reader is a great choice because it doesn’t take up a lot of space but can provide hours of entertainment and relaxation.
One popular choice is the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition. It comes with wireless charging and a glare-free display that can adjust to different light levels automatically. Plus the 6.8-in display looks like paper to further fight eye fatigue.
People love the Paperwhite Signature Edition because:
- It comes with 32 GB of storage, enough for thousands of books
- You can also use it to listen to stories with an Audible subscription
- There are several kinds of leather or fabric cases to choose from
- It charges in about 5 hours with a USB cable (and in even less time with wireless charging)
- About half an hour of reading a day can make a charge last for up to 10 weeks
These Items Can Make Your Summer Vacations Even Better
These items can make your summer vacation safer, less stressful, and more enjoyable. They can also help you and your friends or family members make some amazing memories together.
Whether you relax on the beach, go camping, or explore a new city, you can have an awesome summer vacation with some or all of these convenient devices.